Sunday, March 15, 2009

That's the Way it is...

This past week has been ok, but wasn't exactly the best week ever.

I did get my replacement phone about a week ago, but am having trouble getting all of the numbers that I had. Part of this is because some of the people don't get online very often and I can't find their numbers on past phone bills. It's hard to go through all of the phone numbers that you called, have called you, you've sent a text to, or that have sent one to you...after a while they all seem to be the same.

Our school had Lip Sync on Friday. My nephew, Alex, was in it with a few of his friends. They did some song I've never heard before..."Jeremiah Peabody's Polyunsaturated Quick Dissolving Fast Acting Pleasant-Tasting Green and Purple Pills"...it was cute, but they didn't win. I like going, but because the auditorium gets so crowded, I kind of hate it. I don't like being around so many people at once....especially packed into a crowded room with them.

I am still taking the "medicine" from that herbalist that I had went to. So far, it isn't helping. In fact, this morning my stomach hurts worse than usual.

On another note, I had a great supper last night. Of course, mom didn't like it because I used Italian Seasoning and she doesn't like it. I mixed Italian Seasoning, garlic, salt, pepper, a little cumin, and some crushed red pepper in an empty bottle. I then rubbed that mixture onto some boneless pork loin chops. I heated a little oil in a pan and just pan fried them for about 4 minutes on each side. I then removed the meat and used the grease in a corn starch gravy (gluten free). I made mashed potatoes and broccoli with cheese. After I had everything cooked, Anthony fixed a can of biscuits for them. I thought it was all good. Mom doesn't like anything with Italian Seasoning and Anthony usually just fills up on potatoes and biscuits if they're made. So I guess I have leftovers for lunch today.

I'm thinking it's about time for me to go back to the doctor (a real doctor) about this abdominal pain. It's not getting any better and I'm tired of running a low-grade fever. I'm tired of being sick...and I'm tired of being tired all the time. My cousin (a nurse) said it sounds like mono and chronic appendicitis, but she wasn't sure. She asked the doctor she works with and he said he hadn't heard of anything like this before. One of my friends asked me the other day if all of the run around I get from the doctors has me nervous...I'm not nervous, in fact, I'm glad they aren't saying it's something serious. You would think that since it isn't serious, they'd figure it out quicker though. It has baffled at least 3 doctors that none of the CT scans, ultrasounds, xrays, or anything else showed gall stones even though my gall bladder was near rupturing. I think I should get an award for baffling so many doctors, nurses, friends and family. haha

Anyway, I think we're about to go somewhere. We got behind this week in our errands because I wasn't feeling well. It's not like we can get many errands taken care of on a Sunday around here, but some of them we will be able to...and places won't be to crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment